Including all Related Websites or Applications Owned by or Registered to NextC, LLC.
Agreement to Access the Site or App:
By registering, using or subscribing to the Services, you confirm that you have read and consent to:
* The collection of your personal information as described in this Policy, particularly as noted in Section 1 of this Policy (including, for example, your contact information, demographic information, age, gender and dating gender preference), including information from social networking sites;
* The processing of your personal information, including your sensitive information (including, for example your dating gender preference, dating relationship experiences, ethnicity, religion and political views), as described in this Policy, particularly including those uses described in Section 2 of this Policy;
* The sharing of personal information with third parties as described in Section 3 and 9 of this Policy;
* The storage and processing of your personal information in the United States of America (and other countries) as described in Section 6 of this Policy;
* The use of your personal information to send you notifications, promotions and advertising by email, SMS or MMS text message or in accordance with Section 2, 3 and 4 of this Policy; and
* The collection and use of location information
* The sharing of personal information with third parties for fraud detection and prevention services
* If you have any questions relating to the content of this Policy please contact us using the contact information set out below.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The categories of information we collect can include:
- Information You Provide. Each time you provide information to register your information, take advantage of a promotional offer, send us an email, or otherwise transmit information via our sites or apps, NEXTC may obtain and collect personally identifiable information provided by you. These may include:
- Contact Information such as your name, email address, phone number, including mobile phone number, and correspondence address (“Contact Information”); and
- Other Information such as birth date, photographs, videos, password, billing information, credit card information, demographic information, place of work, your personal interests and background, gender, age, dating gender preference, dating age range preference, physical characteristics, personal description, sexual life experiences, ethnicity, religion, political views, geographical location (including GPS), and any other information you share with the Services. We may also receive information about you from other users. For example, we will collect your email address if another user tries to refer a NextC property to you. We may collect billing or payments information if you engage with a paid Service.
- Information About How You Use the Services. We may collect information about your participation and actions on the Services. This may include information such as the pages and profiles you view, how you browse the Services, your purchases and subscription purchases coin balance and purchases you make through NextC. It can also include the various functions and features that you use, such as your inbox, the connections you make, other friends or contacts you invite to a NextC service and profile searches you perform, or your use of our applications.
- Information from Content You Upload. When you upload photos, videos or other content to the Services, we may collect information about the content, such as the time, date and place the photo or content was taken or uploaded (also known as metadata), and how you use them, who views them or with whom you share.
- Information Automatically Collected. When you access our Services, we and our third party partners automatically record information from your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, date and time stamp and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. When you access our Services using a mobile device, we may also receive or collect identification numbers associated with your device (such as a unique device ID, IDFA, Google AdID and Windows Advertising ID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, email address, other apps that you have downloaded, and, if you have enabled features and functions of the Services that use your device’s location, your geographical location data (including GPS). We also collect information about your usage of, and activity on, our Services. Also, some of the information we collect, for example an IP address, can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location. We may work with third parties to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools, which attempt to recognize you across multiple devices so that we understand how you use our Service across various devices.
- Your Communications with Us and Other Users. We collect communications you send to us (such as emails), comments that you post on the pages we have on a third-party service, such as our Facebook pages and messages that you send us directly through those services. We may also collect any comments, photos, messages or other content or communications you and other users share on the Services.
- Third-Party Social Networking Sites. When you have enabled the use of our Services through a third-party social networking or similar site or mobile or other application (a “Social Networking Site”) or connect or link our Services to a Social Networking Site, such as Facebook, Google+, you permit NextC to access and use certain information about you that is made available to NextC through or from that Social Networking Site. The information obtained by NextC varies by Social Networking Site and may be affected by the permission and privacy settings you establish at that Social Networking Site, but can include information such as your name, profile picture, public Facebook profile, gender, user ID, age range or birthday, place of work, relationship interests, language, location, country, interests, photos, photos you are tagged in, videos. By using or linking our Services through or with a Social Networking Site, you are authorizing NextC to collect, store, retain and use, in accordance with this Policy, any and all of your information that NextC has obtained from the Social Networking Site, including to create a NextC profile page and account for you. Depending on the Social Networking Site and your privacy settings. If there is information about your “friends” or people you are associated with in your Social Networking Site account, the information we obtain about those persons may also depend on the privacy settings such people have with the applicable Social Networking Site. You acknowledge and agree that NextC is not responsible for, and has no control over, any applicable privacy settings on any Social Networking Sites (including any settings related to any messages or advertisements about NextC that the Social Networking Site may send to you or your friends). You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on Social Networking Sites before getting or using applications such as ours or linking or connecting your Social Networking Site account to the Services.
- Location Data. When you have enabled geographical location-based or GPS services on your device in relation to a NextC mobile app or any NextC features or services that use geographical location-based or GPS information, we will collect information about your geographical location or GPS position based on the location of the device you are using to access our Services.
- Information Provided by Others. We may be provided with information relating to you or your conduct on the Services by other users of the Services. We also collect information that third-party organizations may provide to us, such as contact details, demographic information, Internet navigation details, credit reference or fraud prevention information. Financial institutions or payment processors may also provide us updated payment information or payment methods related to your paid account or paid subscription and services.
- Address Book. We may also offer you the ability to import your address book contacts or manually enter email addresses so that you can (i) locate your contacts on the Services or other products or services offered by NextC; or (ii) invite your contacts to join you on the Services or other products or services offered by NextC. When we invite your friends to join the Services, we may include your name, photo or other information to let them know that you are the person extending the invitation. After sending these invitations, we may also send reminder emails to your invitees on your behalf. We will store those contacts for purposes of alerting you when your contacts join the Services or other products or services offered by NextC at a later time, so that you may connect with them on NextC, and to suggest friends and connections to other members of the Services or other products or services offered by NextC.
2. USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use your personal information for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on or in connection with our Services (e.g., through disclosures or consent mechanisms that may appear when you access certain services, features or applications). The ways in which we may use this information include to:
- Provide the requested Services: to administer and maintain your NextC account and generally provide the functions and features that are part of the Services (including providing communications as described below). We will use all categories of information described in Section 1 to do this. This includes using your information as described in this Policy and providing the functions and features of the Services to you;
- Analyze and develop our products and services: to develop, deliver, measure, monitor, analyze and improve our Services or other products or services offered by NextC and develop new products and services. We will use all categories of information described in Section 1;
- Communicate with you: to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service, to provide any messaging or communications associated with the functions and features of the Services (including by email, SMS or MMS text message), to keep you posted on our latest product or service announcements or updates, software updates, security alerts and any technical notices, to provide you with confirmation of purchases, invoices, support and administrative messages or notice about changes to our terms, conditions or policies. We will use your Contact Information when we communicate with you. Where it is relevant to the issues we are contacting you about we may also use the other categories of information described in Section 1 above;
- Geographical or GPS location-based services: in addition to the uses described above, to provide features of the Services that may be relevant to you and your geographical location or GPS information, such as Services provided through our mobile apps that may allow users to see more information about each other, for example, common restaurants or points of interest visited or seen; you should always check the location-based settings on both your device and on the Services to manage such services;
- Perform other functions as may otherwise be described to you at the time of collection or as enabled by you in relation to our Services or other products or services offered by NextC; and
- Link or combine information about you with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
3. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Our Services allow you to share information about yourself with other individuals and other companies, including other users and potential users of the Services or other products or services offered by NextC and partner companies and third-party Social Networking Sites. Consider your own privacy and personal safety when sharing your information with anyone, including information you share through your profile, as profiles include basic information that was provided at registration, information provided through a Social Networking Site, and may include other information added by you or your friends (for example, your religion, ethnicity and physical characteristics), as well as information about your use of the Service (for example, whether you were recently logged in to NextC property).
Information on your profile is viewable by other users or visitors to our Services, our partner services, and may also be viewable through public search or on third-party sites that you use. We do not control who reads the information you share or what others may do with this information, so we encourage you to use discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. Also, when sharing information about others, please consider their safety and privacy and get their consent for that sharing.
With other Dating Partner Services
NextC is part of a dating network with other similar services. This includes other companies such as Mingle LTD, Ignite Technology LLC, Innovation Consulting Inc.
We share your information with other partner companies to benefit you in two respects:
- For other partner companies to assist us in processing your information, as service providers, upon our instructions and on our behalf. Assistance provided by other partner companies may include technical processing operations, such as data hosting and maintenance, customer care, marketing and targeted advertising, finance and accounting assistance, better understanding how our service is used and users’ behavior to improve our service, securing our data and systems and fighting against spam, abuse, fraud, infringement and other wrongdoings.
- In order to improve your chances at building significant connections with others, we may make you visible on other partner services or allow you to benefit from cross-platform functionalities. We will of course comply with applicable law and, where relevant, notify you of any such opportunity and allow you to agree or to refuse. Examples of such opportunities may include the creation of a new service within the partner, addressing a specific demographic that we feel would be interesting to you based on your search criteria.
Additionally, we may share information with third parties as follows:
- With third party vendors, consultants, advertising partners, and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, which may include, but is not limited to, identifying and serving targeted advertisements, providing fraud detection services, processing payments, providing chargeback representation services or providing analytics or attribution services;
- With our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, for example, when running a contest or promotion; sharing of user database for more potential matches
- In connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy, dissolution, divestiture or any related or similar proceedings; and
We may also share information with others that is not personal information, or that is in an aggregated or anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual or is provided in hashed, non-human readable form.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we partner with third parties that collect information across various channels, including offline and online, for purposes of delivering more relevant advertising to you. Our partners may place or recognize a cookie on your computer, device, or directly in our emails/communications, and we may share personal information with them if you have submitted such information to us, such as your name, postal address, email address, or device ID. Our partners may link the nonpersonal information we share with them to the cookie stored on your browser or device, and they may collect information such as your IP address, browser or operating system type and version, and demographic or inferred-interest information. Our partners use this information to recognize you across different channels and platforms over time for advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. For example, our partners may deliver an ad to you in your web browser based on a purchase you made in a physical retail store, or they may send a personalized marketing email to you based on the fact that you visited a particular website. To learn more about interest-based advertising in general and to opt out, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices. To opt-out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please see http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
Note that the term “third party” does not include companies in the same group of companies as NextC, which includes our subsidiaries (that is, any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (that is, any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries that our holding company owns. Unless otherwise indicated, these companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy.
4. MARKETING CHOICES
- Communication from Us. By registering for our Services, you consent to receive email messages from us. You can opt out of receiving certain messages from us by visiting the “settings” page of your account or by clicking the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link on these email communications from NextC. Note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as technical notices or purchase confirmations, or our ongoing business activities in order to provide the Services to you. If you consent to receive SMS or MMS text messages, we may communicate with you via text.
- Online Advertising and Tracking. In addition to the advertising practices described above, we may use, share or permit third party advertising networks or similar third party partners to collect information about your browsing and usage activities over time and across websites and applications when you use our sites or Services. Typically, this information is collected through cookies, pixels or similar technologies which recognize the device you are using and collect information, including hashed data, click stream information, browsing and usage activities on our Services and on other applications and sites around the Web, browser type, time and date you visited the site, and other information. This information is typically used to display targeted ads on or through our Services or other products or services offered by NextC, to display targeted ads to our users or website visitors on other websites or apps, including on Facebook, and to analyze the success of our marketing campaign efforts. Please note that you may not be able to limit all advertising and tracking on your mobile device.
- Third Party Advertising. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads and collect information when users visit our site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on our site, other websites and other forms of media about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, check out http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
5. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Please note that if you change information in your account or otherwise opt out of receiving certain communications, this will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
6. TRANSFER AND SECURITY OF INFORMATION
7. AGE RESTRICTIONS
Although our properties are a general audience site, we restrict the use of our Services to individuals age 18 and above. We do not intentionally collect or maintain personal information from children under the age of 13. If you become aware that personal information about a person under 13 has been provided to us, please immediately contact us using the details below.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites of our partner networks, advertisers, partner merchants, retailers or affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please always check the privacy policies that apply to a third party site before you provide any information to the website.
9. FRAUD PREVENTION SERVICES
We may share your personal information, including your payment transactions and activities on the NextC Services, with third party partners for security and fraud prevention purposes.
10. NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any personal information relating to users of the Service.
11. CONTACTING NEXTC
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected] or by writing to us at: NextC LLC, Attn: Privacy Matters, 340 S LEMON AVE #1960, WALNUT, CA 91789
12. LANGUAGE OF THE POLICY
The language of this Policy is English. Where NextC has provided a translation of the English version of this Policy, you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the English language version of this Policy will govern your relationship with NextC. If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of this Policy says and what a translation says, then the English language version will take precedence.